Friday, July 22, 2011

What am I gonna do?

I've been thinking about this a lot in the last few weeks.  I have quite a few hobbies and interests that cover a wide range of things,  and I imagine I might hit any or all of them as time goes by.  In no particular order and maybe - no, almost certainly - there will be some cross-pollination - 


  • Quilting & long-arming (except this is #1 for sure)
  • Beading
  • Great books I've read or movies I've seen, TV shows I love
  • Politics
  • My UU fellowship, service and community involvement
  • UFO's & UFO'lgy
  • Selling stuff on ebay and Etsy as AdornItAll - mostly de-stashing
  • A little humor 
  • Hopefully a little travel (next up:  Maine in August to quilt with a bunch of UU women!)
  • Current events 
and last but not least, 
  • Empty nesting, my beautiful daughter, and my wonderful pets
and whatever else stikes my fancy.   So maybe this will be of interest, maybe just for me, but I've decided to give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment